Sunday 10 February 2013

Top 10 anti-aging herbs #5 Ciwujia - Acanthopanacis Senticosi


Acanthopanacis Senticosi


According to the Compendium of Materia Medica, regular use of Ciwujia reduces body weight and protects the body against aging. There is an old saying: Better a handful of ciwujia than a cartful of gold and jade. Modern research has confirmed that the herb is effective in anti-aging, combating fatigue and invigorating the body. It helps adjust the nervous system, endocrine system and cardiovascular system and also has anti-inflammatory properties.

4 comments:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
    to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to mention I'm very new to blogging and site-building and certainly loved you're web page. Likely I’m going to bookmark your site . You certainly have remarkable writings. Regards for sharing with us your web-site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete